Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Johnny Lightning Hearse

We have all slowed down while passing an accident, and tried not to look. Morbid curiosity, when I first saw this Johnny Lightning that’s what struck me. Make no mistake I wanted to put it back into the shipping box and refuse to let my mind go there. Then a curiosity came over me, well I will just look at it one more time. Then I will only take a few shots of it in the package and that will be that. Well it’s open, rolled around and it’s cool.


What am I talking about, Johnny Lightning’s Wicked Wagons 1966 Cadillac Hearse. This is a limited edition car that is very well done. This is totally cool and it will be displayed on the shelf in The Man Room. Take a look for yourself; I know you will love it too and like me you will uncard it.

Frank…

No comments:

Post a Comment