Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, August 10, 2008

SuperWheels

SuperWheels...got 'em yet? Well you need to if you don't. Steve's wheels are the simply fantastic. They slip on the 3/32 axle and they feel so solid, so precise they're just great. I got to really test some on my Porsche RSR yesterday at my club track (which has about a 20' straight and I'm impressed. I'm a huge fan of Porsche's and as any Porsche-slotter knows there's precision little room up front on most slot cars, even less-so on most all slot Porsche's. This slim wheel fits really, really well and doesn't hang outside the body at all on the front of my RSR Flying Lizard car. Until I get more (and I think that will be soon BTW) I will be trying these wheels on a few other cars. Anyway, not really news, but just some thoughts about these wheels. At about $10.00 for a set of 2 it is money WELL spent.

And, these wheels are made in the USA.



DaveK

No comments:

Post a Comment